Corinthian Gardens is an exclusive village in Quezon City along EDSA before Ortigas Center. Beside Corinthian Gardens is Arcadia.
Corinthian Gardens. Old timers say both Corinthian Gardens and Arcadia subdivisions used to belong to Vicente Madrigal and before that from Francisco Ortigas family. Hence, the main road is called Don Vicente Madrigal Avenue. Corinthian Gardens have big lot cuts and wide roads making air circulate properly. Corinthian Gardens has tight security and not easily accessible to non-residents.
Here are the latest offerings at Corinthian Gardens as of May 2012:
House and Lot
1. Lot Area: 600 sqm with house P60M
2. Lot Area: 600 sqm with house P85M
3. Lot Area: 1,500 sqm 6 br wuth garden P155M
4. Lot Area: 600 sqm 4 br and den with pool P110M
5. Lot Area: 660 sqm P220M
6. Lot Area: 1600 sqm 4br and den P124M
1. Perimeter backing EDSA 1500 sqm @ 100k/sqm
Call for viewing Appointment.
CAll for AUGUST 2012 NEW INVENTORY
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN CORINTHIAN HILLS.